Create a Prize Drawing Form for an Exhibitor Giveaway
Updated: March 18, 2021
Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough of creating a prize form for your venue or exhibit.
1. Open your venue and navigate to the exhibit hall where you would like to add a prize form. Click the pencil icon to edit your Exhibit Booth. (Alternatively, go to the venue-level location of your choice.)
2. On the Administer tab, click Forms under the Manage section.
3. Under Manage Forms, click Create New Form.
4. All form templates will appear here. Choose a predefined system template or create a copy of a form you have made before. You will be able to customize any template you choose.
5. Once you’ve chosen a format, edit the form to your liking. You can add more customizable questions by clicking the button Add a Field. When finished, hit Save.
6. Remember to add an email address to the section labeled Email Submission Notification to, as this will ensure a single team member receives all submissions. If you leave this section blank, only Admins will be able to see the registration form submissions.
7. Return to Manage Forms to get the form’s URL.
8. Click Permalink, which will take you to the giveaway form. Copy the URL from the top of the page.
9. Go back to your booth by clicking on Back to Hall Item UI. (If you want to add this form to the venue level, navigate to the page of your choice.) Now you will add the form to your venue by clicking UI Design.
10. Click the location’s drop-down arrow and then click Add > Image.
11. Select an image to use for the Giveaway. Then paste the link in the URL section and remember to check Open URL in a new tab. Hit Save.
12. Now you can position the image however you would like within the venue. Test the linked image by clicking back to the Administer tab and clicking on the image. It should open the prize form in a new tab.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.