Module 15: Operations Console
Updated: December 6, 2020
Welcome to Module 15: Operations Console in our Engagez Fundamentals Series. In this video and article our virtual assistant, Katie, will be guiding us through using the Operations Console page in the Administer tab.
1. Open your venue. Under the Administer tab, click Operations Console.
2. The Operations Console is a great place to go if a few things go wrong in your venue and you need an immediate fix. It can also be used if you want to close your venue to your Attendees. This page has a dropdown menu with multiple options and actions for you to choose from
3. Broadcast Refresh is a great way to induce a refresh for everyone or in specific locations. The locations listed below are all a part of your menu bar. You can also refresh all the locations at once by clicking All Locations.
4. You can close or open your sign-in by choosing the Close/Open Sign Ins option. You can add a message in the text box below to explain why you have closed or opened the venue.
5. This area also allows you to look at Email Statistics as well as access the Registration Report, which can also be found under the Attendees page in the Administer tab.
6. If you choose View Site Activities, you will see more analytics about the venue and Attendees. This will show you real-time data about specific activities. You can manage the time frame by clicking the dropdown menu called Period. Here, you can filter by date or look at all activity that has occurred within the venue.
Note: Each activity is called a lead and the number of leads for the specified time period will be listed in the righthand corner.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.