Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
Updated: December 6, 2020
Welcome to Module 21 in our Engagez Fundamentals Series! Follow along with our virtual assistant, Katie, as she gives us a step-by-step walkthrough of including social media and sponsorships to your venue.
1. Open your venue and click on the UI Design tab. The Sponsorship and Social Media panel is the banner located at the bottom of the page.
2. From the dropdown menu, choose Edit Style.
This allows you to change the border color and width as well as the text color and background color.
3. You can also click Configure Sponsorship Board.
This will allow you to differentiate between the different sponsors and change the logo of each.
If you scroll to the bottom, you can click Add New Sponsor. Then from the dropdown menu, you can choose which Sponsor, User Profile, or External Link to which you would like to link.
Once you have configured those details, you can add in the logo or image you want to associate by clicking the blank square with the number associated with the block.
4. The red X allows you to delete a sponsor while the upward pointing arrow allows you to change the image associated with it.
5. Click Show on Entrance if you want users and Attendees to see the sponsorship board before they enter the event.
6. Click Configure Social Media from the dropdown menu to add your company’s social links.
These will then appear to the right of the Sponsorship Board.
Please note that the colors of the social media icons cannot be changed, so if your Sponsorship Board is in a dark grey the logos will not be easily seen.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.