Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
Updated: January 25, 2021
Exhibitor Staff members are great resources for attendees to chat with when visiting an Exhibitor Booth. Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to add booth staff to a booth.
Tip: To upload exhibitor staff in bulk, see Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk.
Note: This video and article are about how to add attendees/booth staff to a specific booth. It does not cover how to add users to the entire venue.
1. Open your venue and navigate to the booth that you would like to add Booth Staff to.
2. Click on Attendees under the Administer tab.
3. Under Manage Attendees, click Add.
4. If the user you are looking to add to this specific booth is already in the Engagez system/has attended a previous Engagez event, you can search for them by entering their name, email, or company.
5. If the user is new to the Engagez platform, you can add them by clicking Register New Attendee.
6. Here, you will input their name, email, title, company, bio, and even upload a headshot.
7. Before you hit Create, change the Staff section from No to Yes.
8. After you have added all of your staff members, go back into your booth. The staff will now be listed under the Interaction panel.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.