Create Session Evaluation Forms
Updated: November 16, 2020
Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough of creating and adding these forms to each session.
Note: You will need to create a survey for each session. If all surveys are the same, we recommend using Slido or a similar audience interaction tool.
1. Navigate to your venue and click Forms under the Administer tab.
2. Click Create New Form.
3. You will see three lists: predefined system templates, a list of forms in the venue, and any forms you have created before, if applicable. Choose any as a starting point for your session evaluation form.
4. Customize the form to fit your needs. Once finished, hit Save and head back to Manage Forms.
Note: Questions at the bottom of the form may look cut off like the “s” in “Comments” below. This will only appear in the form creation area, not the form itself.
Caution: The “redirect URL” does not automatically redirect. Instead, you can link any words or images in this area which will bring the attendee back to your venue.
5. Next, head to the session where you would like to attach the form and click Edit Session.
6. Navigate to the Interactions tab.
9. Here, you can customize the names and availability of any tabs in your session. Scroll down to “Survey” and switch it ON. Then from the drop-down menu labeled “Form,” select the survey that you want to use. Hit Save.
10. Now the session evaluation form should appear in a tab labeled “Survey” within the session location.
Tip: The fastest way to attach surveys to each session is to visit Forms and create copies of the original session evaluation form, which you can do by clicking Create New Form and then choosing the form under the “One of the forms in this Venue” options. Make sure to change the name to fit the session so you don’t get confused. Once all these copies have been made, attach them to each individual session as explained above.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.