Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Make sure you’re using one of our supported browsers. Our supported browsers on desktops/laptops are Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, and on iOS devices, our supported browser is Safari (as this enables users to video chat within the platform).
- We do not support Internet Explorer.
- Ensure you have a strong WiFi connection or are wired in using an Ethernet cable.
Note: The Engagez platform uses ABR, or Adaptive Bitrate Streaming. This means your personal internet connection will determine the pixel resolution of your video, between 720p and 180p. We always recommend 720p, the highest supported resolution. You can change the resolution in the lower right corner of the video stream.
Having issues? Follow these steps:
- Refresh your video stream using the Refresh button in the lower right corner.
- Clear your cache and cookies, and make sure 3rd party cookie tracking is enabled for your URL.
- Log out of your account and re-enter the venue in an Incognito or Private window.
- If you have a VPN, try disabling it or contact your organization’s IT representative to whitelist your venue’s URL.
- Wait a few minutes and try these steps again, and wait for information from the organizer or technical support team.
We work closely with our conference organizers to ensure a smooth and delightful experience for every user. Still, no software is foolproof, and sometimes we don’t live up to the lofty goals to which we strive at Engagez. If you’re still running into problems and none of the above works, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback is imperative for growth and we can’t do it without your help.